Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Festival Quests

Goldenstar over at A Casual Stroll to Mordor has posted a very good and informative rundown on the festivities of the Harvestmath Festival.  Rather that trying to add to it I HIGHLY suggest and recommend you check out her post. Which can be found here.


One thing to note, last year there were also problems with the horse races .  And after they fixed them, they extended the festival for an additional 2 weeks, if I recall correctly.  Will we see that this time?  I hope so.  I'd rather log on at 1:00 am or 2:00 am in the morning and knock out the race, than spend my stock piled festival tokens to get the mount.  Granted the Harvestmath mount is the best of the 4 festival mounts as far as appearance, in my opinion, so I will be getting one anyway.  I'd just rather finish off getting the rest of the fall fluff with less token grind by winning the horse race.

2 comments:

Merric said...

I'm all about getting the Havestmath mount; and possibly the bucket head mask :)

Goldenstar though has gone "hog wild" and I think is trying to get every single reward available on her minstrel!

Azz said...

Heh, Yeah I can relate to that. Between this Fall and last year I should be able to get all of them. At least we will see.

Post a Comment