Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome!!!

With this first post I would just like to say welcome to all those who will take the time to read my future rants, ramblings, and randomness. I would also like to give a small overview of the things I will try and focus on with this blog.

As the blog description states this will be a Casual/Hardcore centered blog. This is my way of trying to describe my type of play. Casual in the aspect that I am married with kids and actually have a life outside the game, but Hardcore as in I like to focus on more on the endgame content. I would like to focus the majority of my energies discussing the challenges of enjoying the endgame content, instances, and more particularly, raids, while having limited resources, ie. level appropriate fellows, time, and of course gear.

I hope this goes well and that I am not biting off more than I can chew.

Also I would like to note that I am very new to this blog stuff and may not totally understand all the different gadgets and tools available to me. So if anyone have any suggestions, ideas, or coments they will be more than welcome.

3 comments:

Tira said...

Hi Azz!

Azz said...

Hey there yerself!

Merric said...

Hi Azz! I like the blog :)

Post a Comment